SIGN UP HERE :: http://
Tregaron Freeride is back for another exciting year!
On the 24th and 25th of June 2017 skaters from across the country will descend on rural Tregaron to spend the weekend at the UK’s only closed road freeride. Hosted again on Pencefn feeds track we are pleased to announce the best elements of the event will return like countless runs and efficient uplifts alongside new elements like a raffle bar!
TICKET PRICE- 80 pounds
– A weekend of closed road riding with uplifts.
– A marshalled protected course with a ambulance and actual doctor on site at all times. We guarantee a safe environment for you to crash in
– Camping in our own campsite with facilities on site.
– An evening meal and breakfast provided by The Y Talbot hotel 200 metres from the course
– Free Event JUMPER #ItsTooColdForTshirts
– Racing on Sunday afternoon. Online sign up required to make racing as efficient as possible so pure freeriders get more track time. Points from this race will count as a The British Downhill Skateboarding League National Race!
With years of efficiently run freerides behind us we are confident that Tregaron freeride will be another success.